- The online voting phase for the 2023 BSG Awards is now live
- MARE BALTICUM Gaming & TECH Summit is held between 16-17 May in Riga, Latvia
- Leading speakers from globally recognized companies confirmed
- Discounted rate available until mid-March
The #hipthers are excited to announce that the online voting stage to determine the shortlist of the 2023 BSG Awards is now live.
You can vote for your favorite Baltic and Nordic companies and help them advance to the shortlists. Cast your votes here: https://hipther.com/events/riga/awards/
BSG Awards will be held on 16 May at the luxurious Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga alongside the newly launched BTECH Awards, both awards as part of the MARE BALTICUM Gaming & TECH Summit.
The awards’ online voting process opened today (6th of March), with the industry invited to vote online up until March 20th.
Totaling 36 nomination categories, the awards are considered the leading accolade in the region, established to provide an independent, fair and representative awards event that recognizes significant achievements across the Baltic and Scandinavian gaming industries.
Here are the categories in which you can help decide the finalists:
Baltic | region
- BEST SPORTS BETTING OPERATOR IN THE BALTICS 2023 (OPERATORS)
- BEST SPORTS BETTING PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST ESPORTS SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST FANTASY SPORTS / VIRTUAL SPORTS PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (B2B)
- RISING STAR IN BALTIC FANTASY SPORTS / VIRTUAL SPORTS 2023 (B2B)
- RISING STAR IN BALTIC SPORTS BETTING TECHNOLOGY 2023 (B2B)
- BEST PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (CONNECTED)
- BEST ONLINE CASINO IN THE BALTICS 2023 (OPERATORS)
- BEST ONLINE CASINO PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST SLOTS PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST LIVE CASINO PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (B2B)
- RISING STAR IN BALTIC ONLINE CASINO TECHNOLOGY 2023 (B2B)
- BEST TESTING LABORATORY IN THE BALTICS 2023 (CONNECTED)
- BEST HOSTING PROVIDER IN THE BALTICS 2023 (CONNECTED)
Nordic | region
- BEST SPORTS BETTING OPERATOR IN THE NORDICS 2023 (OPERATORS)
- BEST SPORTS BETTING PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST ESPORTS SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST FANTASY SPORTS / VIRTUAL SPORTS PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (B2B)
- RISING STAR IN NORDIC FANTASY SPORTS / VIRTUAL SPORTS 2023 (B2B)
- RISING STAR IN NORDIC SPORTS BETTING TECHNOLOGY 2023 (B2B)
- BEST PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (CONNECTED)
- BEST ONLINE CASINO IN THE NORDICS 2023 (OPERATORS)
- BEST ONLINE CASINO PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST SLOTS PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (B2B)
- BEST LIVE CASINO PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (B2B)
- RISING STAR IN NORDIC ONLINE CASINO TECHNOLOGY 2023 (B2B)
- BEST TESTING LABORATORY IN THE NORDICS 2023 (CONNECTED)
- BEST HOSTING PROVIDER IN THE NORDICS 2023 (CONNECTED)
To provide a fully transparent process, the final winners of each shortlist category will be decided by a special voting session held during the day of the conference.
BSG Awards had been launched in 2019 and the awards ceremony is part of MARE BALTICUM Gaming & TECH Summit, a leading boutique style gambling & deep tech industry conference of the Baltic and Scandinavian region. Even at its inaugural edition, BSG Awards has become the most important gaming industry awards in the region.
*BSG Awards stands for Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards
The success of the MARE BALTICUM GAMING & TECH SUMMIT is guaranteed based on the results the team at HIPTHER Agency has seen in the past 7 years when connecting several industry stakeholders during their summits and meetups. Without any doubt, the #hipthers always strive to bring quality discussions for the audience.
In 2023, the 2-day event will feature even more forward-thinking discussions, bring quality compliance reports and share the latest market-related information from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and more.
The event takes place at the luxurious Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga, and the delegates are invited to take part in an upgraded event that has always been considered as a must-attend conference in the region for many leaders.
The draft agenda is now available and the organizers invite you to register at the discounted rate that is available until 19 March.
The draft agenda includes the following panels and topics:
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Blockchain in the Baltic region
- Fintechs in the Baltic region and beyond
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: Nordics
- SEO for the Baltic region, localization and translation
- Gambling Industry Spotlight: D-A-CH
- Blockchain in gaming and the future of Web3
- The opportunity and challenges of entering the Baltic
- IMGL MasterClass
- Marketing in the metaverse
- VRevolution – XR, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Responsible Gaming
- AI at the tip of our fingers, changing the world rapidly
- Esports, Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports in the Baltic and Nordic region
- Slots, Gamification, game development, streaming by the masters
- BSG Awards 2023 & BTECH Awards 2023
Besides the speakers and moderator, the top decision-makers and business influencers are joining the key event of the Baltic and Nordic region during Spring time and be ready to gain access to a wealth of information while also enjoying some quality networking.
C-level executives, compliance experts, government officials who are active in the iGaming, eSports, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality, and many more are going to share their knowledge and are ready to meet you in Riga between 16-17 May 2023.
Participants also have the opportunity to explore the future by entering the metaverse via virtual reality goggles onsite during the show.
At the moment you can enjoy a substantial discount by opting to register early. You can find more details here: https://hipther.com/events/riga/regriga2023/
As always, the team is continuing their initiative for a sustainable future are taking even more steps that directly impact the conservation of the planet’s ecosystem and biodiversity
Additionally, make sure to keep an eye on the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups, which also offer a virtual opportunity to stay up to date with the gaming industry throughout the year.
To receive constant updates from the HIPTHER network and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Zoltan Tuendik (Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther) at firstname.lastname@example.org
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther) at email@example.com
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
firstname.lastname@example.org, +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
email@example.com, +40 731 394 220
About Hipther Agency
One Stop Agency for multiple industries, services and activities.
HIPTHER AGENCY is the parent brand of several leading news outlets and international conferences that cover several industries such as Entertainment, Technology, Gaming and Gambling, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Quantum Technology, Legal Cannabis, Health and Lifestyle, VR/AR, eSports and many more.
Hipther Agency consists of 17 news outlets that cover news from around the world and a portfolio of conferences that cover five continents (North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean and Europe).
For more details visit www.hipther.agency